Black Friday has been happening through all of November, but now it’s really here because it’s the Friday after Thanksgiving in the US. If you’re enjoying some much-needed rest with friends and family, we want you to keep doing that. But if you have some downtime, it won’t be wasted by checking out our curated list of the best Black Friday deals below.
Whether you’re on your phone or a computer, we’ve organized it to be easy to navigate. At the top of the post is where we’ll put the latest deals we’ve found, including Lightning Deals that will likely sell out quickly. That way, you won’t need to scroll a bunch and wonder what’s new versus what isn’t, or miss out on a stellar deal. If you want to stay even more up-to-date (and feel like you’re hanging out in the room with us), we’re also live-blogging the best Black Friday deals throughout the day. And if you want to see retailer- or category-specific coverage, you can find all of that right here.
Latest deal highlights:
- Anker’s Nano II, one of the smallest 65W chargers you can buy, is currently on sale at Walmart
and Amazonfor $32.
- The DJI Mavic Mini Combo pack is $100 off at B&H Photo and Amazon, dropping the price from $400 down to $299. The little drone, first launched in 2019, is small enough to fit in your palm, and it was the first drone to not require FAA registration.
- The second-gen AirPods with the wired charging case are on sale at Amazon for $100 instead of $159, their second-best price to date. Read our full review.
- The Eufy RoboVac 11S is on sale at Amazon in black for $138, nearly matching the best price we’ve seen on the no-frills robot vacuum.
- The 41mm, GPS-equipped Apple Watch Series 7 is down $380 ($20 off) at Amazon, the best price we’ve seen on Apple’s latest smartwatch. Read our full review.
- The excellent Razer Kiyo is discounted to $70 at Amazon, Target, and Best Buy, the second-lowest price we’ve seen for the 1080p webcam, which features a built-in ring light.
- Both new and returning customers can enjoy 12 months of Hulu’s ad-supported streaming tier for just $1 per month if they subscribe before November 30th, however, returning customers can only reap the savings if they haven’t been a Hulu subscriber within the past month.
- The Fitbit Inspire 2 is just $60 at Amazon, matching the best price we’ve seen on the budget-friendly fitness tracker.
- A four-pack of AirTags costs $99 at the Apple Store, the typical asking price, but comes with a $25 Apple gift card.
The best Black Friday deals on 4K TV
- Right now, Amazon is discounting all sizes of one of the best TVs for gaming, the LG C1. The 48-inch model is on sale for $1,097 instead of $1,297, while the 55-inch is selling for $1,297 and the 65-inch for $1,797. Regardless of which configuration you choose, all sport several features gamers will love, including a 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision HDR compatibility, and support for HDMI 2.1. Best Buy is offering the same discounts, except with 30 days of FuboTV Pro and three months of Apple TV Plus, as well as the option to save $90 on Facebook Portal TV, a camera accessory that brings wide-angle video chats to your TV.
- Amazon is also discounting various sizes of Samsung’s The Frame, a unique kind of TV that functions both as wall art and an HDR-compatible QLED. Right now, for example, you can buy the 65-inch model for $1,498 instead of $2,000, and the 55-inch for $998 instead of $1,500. The TV offers a decor-friendly design while also displaying customizable images when somebody’s in the room. When turned on, however, it transforms into a smart 4K TV with Amazon’s Alexa built-in and a 120Hz refresh rate. Best Buy is matching this deal as well, and including 30 days of FuboTV Pro as well as the option to save $90 on Facebook Portal TV.
- This 70-inch LG TV may only feature midrange specs, but Best Buy has brought it down to its lowest price ever. The LG NanoCell 75 series TV is down to just $750 for a limited time, a staggering $450 off the list price. The 4K panel is powered by LG’s WebOS smart platform, which offers a solid array of streaming services and includes HDR10 for vivid picture quality. The 75 Series also comes equipped with three HDMI ports and ARC compatibility, as well as Apple’s AirPlay 2, which allows you to cast content from your Apple device to your TV. It may not be as impressive as an OLED TV, but $750 for a 70-inch panel is still a solid value.
- Naturally, Amazon is offering some great discounts on its own products, taking between $140 and $150 off the Omni Series (50-inch / 55-inch) and 4-Series 4K Fire TVs (50-inch / 55-inch).
If you’d rather watch movies with a smart mini projector than a TV, Anker’s Nebula Capsule II is selling for $400 on Amazon until 7PM ET. That’s a $180 discount on the otherwise $580 product.
The best Black Friday deals on streaming devices
- The latest Roku Streaming Stick 4K, which just launched in September, is selling at Amazon, Target, and Best Buy at a record low. Normally $50, the retailer is offering the streaming device for around $29. The 2021 model is faster, comes with improved Wi-Fi performance, and supports Dolby Vision and HDR10 Plus. Roku’s players also now support AirPlay 2, which means you can use your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to easily cast content to the device. Read our review.
- This accessible Roku alternative from Google features support for Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision, and the current sale at the Google Store and Best Buy has brought the Chromecast with Google TV down to $40, saving you $10 off the regular price. Read our review.
- Sideclick’s Universal Remote Attachment adds more functionality to your Roku streaming player remote and makes it possible to control Blu-ray players, soundbars, TVs, and more with a single remote. Right now, you can buy it for $15 instead of $30.
- The latest Apple TV HD and 4K models each include a $50 Apple gift card, costing $149 and $179, respectively.
- Nvidia’s cylindrical Shield TV streaming device with 4K HDR support and Google Assistant costs $130 at Best Buy (normally $150)
The best Black Friday deals on laptops and tablets
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro X that supports Wi-Fi only (with 8GB of RAM and a 128GB SSD) is $120 off at Best Buy for Black Friday. Snag it for $780, though keep in mind that it doesn’t include a Type Cover ($100) for typing.
- The Lenovo Yoga 9i remains one of our favorite alternatives to the Microsoft Surface line of ultrabooks and, right now, Best Buy is offering the slick 2-in-1 for $1,350. While this model received a similar discount a couple of months ago, it still remains a solid value. The foldable laptop boasts some impressive specs, too, with an 11th Gen Core i7 CPU, 512GB of storage, and Iris Xe integrated graphics. This hardware, paired with a 4K touchscreen display and a garaged stylus, makes the 9i a great choice for creators.
- The 15.6-inch Samsung Chromebook 4 Plus is just $199, which is $100 off its usual $299 price.
- Dell’s 2021 G15 gaming laptop with an AMD Ryzen 7 CPU, Nvidia’s RTX 3050 Ti graphics chip, 8GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD costs $879.99, down $270 from its original price. This is a great price for an entry-level gaming laptop, and it also has a 120Hz refresh rate display.
Acer’s ConceptD 3 Ezel convertible laptop with a Surface Laptop Studio-like display is $870 at Amazon (normally $1,400).
- MSI’s GL66 gaming laptop that features an RTX 3070 graphics chip costs $1,295 (usually $1,500) at Amazon. It’s a great value if you want a capable machine without breaking the bank.
- Asus’ ROG Zephyrus G15 gaming laptop is $1,549.99, $350 off $1,849.99. This is our favorite gaming laptop for the cost, packing in a QHD display, a fast AMD Ryzen 9, and Nvidia’s RTX 3070, among other impressive specs.
- Many Surface Pro 7 models are discounted. Our recommended model is the configuration that includes an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage for $700 ($200 off). Note that this Surface also doesn’t include a Type Cover, and those run for $129 and up.
- The latest model of the Dell XPS 13 takes what made last year’s model so great and makes it better. During its Black Friday sale, Dell has marked down this configuration with an Intel Core i7-1195G7, 16GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD to $1,369, taking about $260 off the regular MSRP. Read our review.
- If you need a powerful iPad with plenty of storage and a gorgeous display, B&H is selling the Wi-Fi version of the latest 12.9-inch iPad Pro with 256GB of storage for its lowest price to date. Normally $1,199, the retailer is selling it for $1,099 for a limited time.
The best Black Friday deals on noise-canceling headphones
- Normally $249, the Microsoft Surface Headphones 2 are available at Amazon for just $163 in black, easily the best price we’ve seen on the over-ear headphones. They may not be the most comfortable to wear during extended listening sessions, but they offer excellent multipoint pairing, improved battery life, and terrific controls. Read our full review.
- Sony’s excellent WH-1000XM4 noise-canceling headphones are among the best headphones you can buy, and they’re $248 (usually $350) at Best Buy and Amazon. Get these if you know someone who values great sound quality and comfort.
If you’re looking for discounts on Apple’s high-end AirPods Max, the excellent noise-canceling headphones are currently on sale at Amazon for just $429 in black, a hefty $120 off. It may not be the all-time low as far as pricing goes, but it’s the closest you can get right now if you’re shopping early. Read our review .
- Regularly $300, the Bose QuietComfort 35 Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones II are currently selling for around $180 at Target
Amazonand Best Buy. Released in 2017, these wireless, noise-canceling headphones can seamlessly switch between two paired devices and, unlike their predecessor, support both Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Apple’s discontinued Beats Solo 3 are on sale in select colorways for $100 right now at Target and Amazon, which is $100 off the original price tag. Although they’re beginning to show their age, we initially praised the comfortable headphones in our 2016 review and noted how well they isolate exterior noise. They also offer great wireless performance and come in two colorways: black and rose gold.
The best Black Friday deals on true wireless earbuds
- The latest AirPods are seeing their biggest discount yet at Amazon. Normally $179.99, they’re $150. Read our full review.
- The Beats Studio Pro earbuds are down to their lowest price yet at Best Buy and Amazon (includes a $10 credit at Amazon when you put in the code listed beneath the price). Normally $149.99, this new model from Beats that recharges via USB-C and works well on Android (in addition to iOS) is $100. Read our review.
- Amazon’s second-generation Echo Buds that include a wireless charging case are just $90 (down from $140). This is the best deal that we’ve seen yet. If you don’t need a wireless charging case, the set that includes a case you’ll need to plug in to charge is just $70.
- Regularly $200, the Galaxy Buds Pro are currently on sale for $150 at Samsung, Best Buy, Amazon, and Target. In our review, we noted how much we loved their amazing sound quality and IPX7 water resistance.
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus, the improved version of the original Galaxy Buds, are available for $79 at Walmart
and Amazon. This deal brings them well below their typical $100 price tag, making them an excellent value. In our review, we noted their drastic improvement in battery life as well as their comfortable fit. While Samsung has since improved on this design with the Galaxy Buds 2, adding noise cancellation among other features, their higher price point makes them a slightly tougher sell.
- The Galaxy Buds Live are another great option if you’re looking for a pair of true wireless earbuds. Normally these shiny ear beans cost $170, but are currently on sale for just $100 at Samsung, Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and B&H Photo. Despite their unconventional shape, our reviewer Chris Welch liked their overall sound quality and marathon battery life, but thought the noise cancellation could use some improvement.
- The black configuration of Sennheiser’s Momentum True Wireless 2 is down to just $185 at Amazon. Normally $300, the excellent noise-canceling earbuds offer great ANC performance, customizable controls, and sound that can nearly match that of a premium pair of noise-canceling over-ear headphones. Read our full review.
The best Black Friday deals on smartwatches
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 is $200 ($50 off) in the 40mm Bluetooth configuration at Amazon . Read our review .
The best Black Friday deals on phones
The current deal on the 128GB Galaxy S21 will save you $100, bringing the price down to just $700 at Samsung . This is the only model currently on sale that doesn’t net you any extra goodies, but it’s a solid value regardless. Read our review .
- The slick Galaxy Z Fold 3 is on sale in the 256GB configuration with a free pair of Galaxy Buds 2 for $1,500 at Amazon
or $1,550 at Samsung. If you prefer the best price outright, with no need for extras, Best Buy has it for just $1,400. Normally $1,800, Samsung’s current discount makes for one of the better deals we’ve seen on the luxury foldable. Read our review.
- A rare discount on the Google Pixel 5A has reduced the price of the phone to $400 at the Google Store, knocking $50 off the regular price. While all eyes are on the new Pixel 6, we still stand by the Pixel 5A as a solid and affordable entry. Featuring one of the best cameras available in a midrange smartphone, the 5G-compatible 5A also comes equipped with 128GB of onboard storage, IP67 water resistance, and improved battery life. Read our review.
The best Black Friday deals on smart home tech
- The Google Nest Hub Max is the best and biggest smart home assistant in the Google ecosystem. Currently, you can save $50 on this smart hub at the Google Store and Walmart, bringing the price down to $179. In our review, we noted that we were particularly impressed by this device’s ability to display personalized content based on who is looking at the screen.
- A two-pack of Google Nest Wifi routers costs just $209 at Amazon, down from $299.
- A single Eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi router costs just $77 at Amazon and Best Buy. The previous lowest price was around $90.
- Meta’s Portal Go, the portable smart display, is $50 off at Amazon. It costs $149, and could be a good fit if you have friends and family that can’t live without video chatting via Messenger and other apps.
The Yeedi K650 was already an affordable robot vacuum at $180. Amazon currently has it on sale for $120 , however, which beats the robovac’s previous all-time low. It doesn’t offer lidar or virtual boundaries, but it’s a great budget bot that can handle the basics.
- A bundle containing the Roomba i3 Plus with a self-emptying base and the Braava Jet m6 mop is on sale at Best Buy for $585 (regularly $850). You can also pick up the Roomba i3 Plus with Clean Base on its own for $400, regularly $599.
- The battery-operated Nest Doorbell is down to just $130 in the Google Store, $50 off its regular price tag. Read our full review.
- The Google Store has reduced the price of the Nest Audio, the big sibling to the Home Mini, to $60. This smart speaker comes packaged with Google Assistant and can be paired with other Nest speakers for additional audio coverage. Read our full review.
- The best discount we’ve seen on the Nest Learning Thermostat is now live at the Google Store, allowing you to save $70 on a single unit or $150 on a two-pack, lowering the prices to $180 and $348, respectively.
- The Philips Hue Light Strip starter kit is just $50 at Amazon right now. That is a savings of $60 off the regular price for an 80-inch LED strip that can add color-changing accent light to anywhere in your place. We normally only see it drop as low as $80, so this is an especially good deal.
- A three-pack of Philips Hue white and color A19 bulbs is down to $100 at Best Buy and Amazon, the second-best price we’ve seen on the Bluetooth-equipped smart bulbs.
- Abode’s great little Abode Cam 2, an indoor / outdoor camera that works with or without an Abode system, is $25 at Abode. If you want to add a security system, too, Abode has an excellent bundle exclusively on its website for $299, a savings of $300. It includes the Abode Cam 2, the security gateway, a keypad, two door sensors, a motion sensor, a keyfob, and an Echo Show 5, with the option of professional monitoring.
- Eero Pro 6 is offering up to 40 percent off its excellent mesh Wi-Fi routers that have Thread radios built-in (and which Eero has said will get upgraded to the new smart home standard Matter, when it arrives next year). The Eero Pro 6 two-pack is selling for $299, a savings of $100, and the Eero 6 two-pack is down to $167 from $279, at Amazon and Eero. Read our full Eero review.
The best Black Friday gaming deals
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition for Xbox — which is compatible with Xbox One, Series S, or Series X — is on sale for just $28 at Amazon, the best price we’ve seen on the optimized, three-game collection.
- The PlayStation 5 version of Battlefield 2042, EA’s latest military shooter, is already more than $10 off at Walmart. Right now, you can pick it up for $47.
- If you have a Nintendo Switch, a Go Pro, or any other device that accepts microSD cards, give it a huge boost in storage with this SanDisk 512GB microSD card for just $55 at Amazon.
- Back 4 Blood, the spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead 2 (it was even made by the same team) is all the way down to $25 at GameStop. The game usually costs $60, though Xbox owners should just subscribe to Game Pass instead, as it’s available there.
- If you’re a PlayStation gamer, Amazon is offering a one-year membership to PlayStation Plus for just $40 ($20 off). This service grants you access to online multiplayer, exclusive discounts, and complimentary titles each month to add to your PSN account.
- A three-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is $25 at Target instead of $45, granting you access to online multiplayer, exclusive discounts, and a robust library of Xbox games at a fraction of what the subscription normally retails for.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition for PS5 that includes a remastered digital copy of 2017’s Marvel’s Spider-Man is just $39.99 at Walmart (usually $70)
- Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, one of the best PlayStation 5 exclusives to date, is down to just $50 at Amazon. Read our full review.
- If you’re looking for a solid gaming mouse, the latest iteration of the Razer Viper is on sale for $40 at Amazon and Best Buy, its lowest price to date. The latest model retains the same lightweight and ambidextrous chassis that made the original so good, but ups the ante with a 20K DPI sensor and a polling rate of 8000Hz.
The best Black Friday deals on cameras
- The second-best GoPro deal is currently B&H Photo’s discount on the Hero10 Black itself, selling it for $450 on its own. Normally $500, the Hero10 Black boasts all the amazing features found on its predecessor — which we once called the “biggest, baddest action camera out there” — and more, like a new processor that allows it to shoot in higher frame rates and upload videos to the cloud while charging. It’s also compatible with Hero9 accessories, meaning those looking to upgrade won’t necessarily need to purchase new add-ons. Read our review.
- B&H is starting to release several deals on cameras from Sony, Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Fujifilm, Panasonic, and more. This includes the Canon EOS R mirrorless camera, which is selling for $1,599 instead of $1,800. Read our Canon EOS R review.
- Sony’s ZV-1 point-and-shoot camera is currently on sale for $746 with a vlogger accessory kit at B&H, a savings of $150. The bundle includes the 20MP, 4K-capable camera as well as a wireless shooting grip and a 64GB memory card.
- DJI’s FPV combo racing drone, for first-person flying at up to 87 mph, is discounted $300 — dropping the price to $999 at B&H Photo.
There’s a huge discount on Samyang’s 85mm f/1.4 lens for Sony full-frame mirrorless cameras. It’s just $375 at Amazon , and that’s a screamin’ deal for a dedicated portrait lens. It may not stack up to Sony’s G Master 85mm prime, which is a great optic, but by comparison, that lens costs $1,698.
Other great deals happening now
A great companion to any streamer or podcaster, the Blue Yeti microphone is on sale at Amazon for $80
$100, matching one of its best prices to date. The Yeti can conform to a number of recording environments thanks to the Blue VO!CE software, which allows you to change pickup patterns, modulate, and otherwise fine-tune your audio. The mic comes packaged with its own stand but is also compatible with a wide variety of booms and mic arms if that’s more your style. The current discount applies to the black, blue, grey, and silver models, meaning you’ve got a variety of styles to choose from.
The AfterShokz Aeropex open-ear headphones are $30 off at Best Buy and Amazon (it includes a complimentary sports bag at Amazon). These rest near your temples, using bone conduction to transmit sound instead of covering your ears. This is a popular choice among bikers, as it’s a safer alternative to earbuds if you want to listen to music or podcasts, or to talk on the phone. The Verge’s Dieter Bohn ranked these as his favorite model.
If you’re looking to add some storage space to your PC, Amazon is currently discounting Western Digital’s 2TB and 4TB My Passport models in a variety of colors. Typically $380, you can buy the 2TB SSD for $230, or the 4TB model for $450. Western Digital claims up to sequential read / write speeds of 1,050MB/s and 1,000MB/s, respectively, and the deal also includes a USB Type-A adapter in the box.
- Amazon is currently offering some excellent savings on a variety of Shure microphones. These include some of the heavy-hitters of the podcast world, with, for example, the Shure SM7B going for $359 instead of $399 at Amazon.
- Amazon is offering up to 40 percent off on various Tile trackers at Amazon, which is perfect if you’re someone who tends to worry about losing your belongings.
- This 38-inch soundbar from Samsung is currently available for $280 at Best Buy, its lowest price to date. The 7.1 soundbar comes packaged with a wireless subwoofer and rear-channel speakers, too, helping keep cable clutter to a minimum.
- Amazon’s 11th-Gen Kindle Paperwhite Kids is on sale at Amazon for $115, its best price to date. The kid-centric Paperwhite is the same as the 8GB base model but comes with a cover, a two-year warranty, and a year-long subscription to Amazon Kids Plus, which provides your child access to a trove of kid-friendly books and other content. Notably, it’s ad-free, and you can turn off the kids mode, so anyone can use this model, kid or not.
- The Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 is available at Amazon in a variety of colors for around $100, or just shy of it.