“The 2009 Formula 1 world champion and British driver Jensen Button will race in the World Endurance Championship next year, live on Eurosport, across an eight-race season at the age of 44. Jenson, who retired from F1 in 2016, will drive the Jota Porsche 963 in the top hypercar class and believes he is “still at his best”. He told the BBC: “Iu0027m a better person when Iu0027m racing.””
Read the full article here
- China PMI: Factories send mixed signals about the economy, pressing Beijing to do more
- Endava stock downgraded by Citi amid revised revenue forecast
- New EU rules to stop illegal short-term rentals are a welcome change
- Kane Williamson run out against Australia after disastrous mix-up – but was it fair game or against spirit of cricket?
- This Long-Sleeve Keyhole Top Is the Definition of ’70s Flower Power
- Woman who survived sex assault as teen reacts to judge benched after overturning her attacker’s conviction
- Apples vs. oranges: Which of these fruits is ‘better’ for you?
- GOP hardliners furious at Johnson for passing another short-term spending bill with Dems: ‘Usual c–p’